Sandstone Crazy Pave
Catherine Hill Bay, NSW
- Existing road base fire pit area
- Removal of road base
- Supply and install sandstone crazy pave with natural curved edges to suit gardens.
French Pattern Pool Surround
- Existing paved area with broken away concrete sub-base due to land slippage.
- Complete demolition of surround with new concrete slab laid.
- Supply and install Travertine pavers in french pattern.
Limestone Pool Surround
- Existing pool surround was 200mm below coping of the pool.
- Ground level raised with new pool surround concrete slab.
- Supply and install Limestone paving in standard brick pattern.
Sandstone Crazy Pave Stairs
Fishing Point, NSW
- Steep sloping block required a set of stairs to create access to an unused part of the yard.
- Full construction of the concrete staircase paved in crazy pave sandstone.
- Complimented the Hardie Deck installed by Field Carpentry Co.
Porcelain Pool Surround
- 20+ year old pool and concrete pavers on sand base removed as it did not allow for drainage or fall.
- New concrete surround and underground drainage.
- Install of the client supplied imported 20mm porcelain tiles.
Travertine & Block Stairs / Walls
Macquarie Hills, NSW
- Joining of three areas within a clients backyard.
- Adbri Versawall retaining wall for existing pool area, shed and stairs.
- Construction of the stair case and capped the stair treads in silver travertine to match the existing pool surround.
- Various retaining walls - block, timber, concrete sleeper.
- Concreting & seating areas.
- Fencing - Colorbond, PVC, timber